Coach - Entrepreneur - Founder - Inventor - Investor - Mentor - Speaker - Trainer
About Scott Perry
Award winning pitcher and speaker, coach and mentor, employer and entrepreneur, inventor and investor, Scott Perry is the Co-Founder of TL Plumbing and Building, Founder of JAWS Innovations, Perry Logic and Plumbers Mate; Product Development Manager for Workforce BluePrint and Career BluePrint.
Extensive experience in coaching and mentoring, product development services for education, employment, entrepreneurship programs and projects, public speaking and pitch training, workforce planning and development, career development and planning, business consultancy services.
With many years’ experience in accredited training and assessment against national industry competency standards from the Business Services, Plumbing Services and Building and Construction Training Packages, as well as training on the latest technologies not yet covered by Training Packages, Scott has a very practical approach. He has more than 27 years’ experience in running a business, supervising and training team members, sales and managing projects and more than 30 years’ experience in the building and construction industry.
Hosting delegations and facilitating entrepreneurial programs, Scott has experience working with the education sector (schools, TVET/VET and Higher Education), entrepreneurs, industry associations and peak bodies, Ministry representatives, across Bhutan, Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, Philippines and the USA.
In his programs and talks, Scott has the ability to transform complex material into memorable systems that are so simple the audience can apply them to make real changes in their work, business and life. Scott takes complex solutions, combines elements of logical structure and engaging content, to deliver valuable presentations with an easy going and fun approach.
When it comes to coaching and training, especially in developing countries and/or with startups and small businesses, Scott is passionate about ensuring transformation is delivered, not just information. Some of the most rewarding work Scott does involves taking his award winning communication and presenting skills, adapting them for trainers and assessors and helping them deliver information in a way that maximise the transformation in their students and clients.
Scott knows that working with coaches and trainers on presentation and communication skills, techniques for demonstrating hand skills and finding ways to make the theoretical information memorable, the effects are lasting and the positive impact on people, community and countries can be life changing.
Feedback on the workshops that are run, for example, Pitching in Conversation, Public Speaking and Training, Outsourcing Work Effectively, and How to Nail Your Point of Difference and Make More Sales, has been outstanding.
“Thank you for the Pitching in Conversation, Public Speaking & Training workshop today - it was brilliant!”
“First time I've seen Scott facilitate and it was very impressive – and I'm not that easy to impress! Well done.”
“It was a great workshop with a very proactive audience”
Perrry Logic applies multidimensional thinking and technologies to create disruptive inventions, presentations and products
SIGN UP NOW FOR FREE EMAIL UPDATES
- 30 years’ experience in the building and construction industry as an employer, supervisor and trainer.
- More than 16 years’ experience in accredited training and assessment against national industry competency standards from the Business Services, Plumbing Services and Building and Construction Training Packages, as well as training on the latest technologies not yet covered by Training Packages.
- International award winning pitcher, inventor, coach and entrepreneur.
- 27 years’ experience in running a business, supervising and training team members, customer service, sales and managing projects.
- More than 15 years’ experience in providing product development services for education, employment, entrepreneurship programs and projects, public speaking and pitch training, workforce planning and development, career development and planning, business consultancy services.
- Switch Start Scale 2021 Awards, MC, June 2021
- How to Capture Client Testimonials and Other Videos, May 2021
- Switch Start Scale Program, 2020
- How to Seed then Sell Successfully Online, May 2020
- How to Pitch in Conversation, Online and via Video, May 2020
- Pitching, Presenting and Public Speaking 1 on 1 – Crafting your Story, May 2020
- Pitching, Presenting and Public Speaking 1 on 1, March 2020 (x 2)
- Pitching, Presenting and Public Speaking 1 on 1, February 2020 (x 2)
- Pitching, Presenting and Public Speaking 1 on 1, January 2020 (x 2)
- Bright Tank 19, December 2019
- How to Nail your Point of Difference and Make More Sales, 2019
- Pitching in Conversation, Public Speaking and Training Workshops (x2), 2019
- Get Stuff done – Outsource Work Successfully, 2019
- Bootstrap to Boom program for SMEs and engaging young people in digital capabilities, 2017
- Taking business to the Next Level - A course for leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators of technology
enabled start-ups in Indonesia, 2017
- Mentor for the New Venture Institute, Venture Dorm program, Flinders University 2014-17
- Australia Awards Program, QUT 2016
- 21st Century Capabilities and Careers Program, including careers, jobs and a capability framework out to 2030, ASMS and high schools around Australia 2016
- Connected to Youth – Be a Jobmaker Program, New Venture Institute, Flinders University 2016
- Pitch during SXSW at the International Pitch Accelerator, Austin, Texas 2016
- Discussion with Indian delegation on skilling needs Jan 2016
- Workplace Training And Assessment Approaches, TAFE NSW Jan 2016
- City of Monash, Business Skills Needs Analysis 2015-2016
- Speaker at LIVEX on Entrepreneurship in Philippines 2015
- Winner, Finders University Venture Dorm gold eNVIes including a trip to the USA – San Francisco, Austin, SXSW and LA 2014
- Don Pritchard Award, Master Plumbers and Mechanical Association of Victoria 1994
- Swan Hardware Journeyman’s Award, for top exam result, Holmesglen College of TAFE 1994
Plumbers Mate is focused on finding solutions to common problems plumbers have. The two product ranges under development at the moment are low pressure drop Backflow prevention devices and Smart phone apps.
The Plumbers mate Phone app is a diagnostic tool for every domestic maintenance plumber who wants a safer, faster, easier and more systematic approach to hot water service repairs and maintenance. Currently all the data for electric storage units is loaded into the app. Gas storage, Tankless and heat pump are soon to follow.
Why use Plumbers Mate? Everyone needs a mate that is:
- Value for money
- Fast and efficient
- Saves time and money
For less than the cost of an iced coffee, Plumbers Mate is the first diagnostic app designed for the Australian market to help take the fear and guesswork out of working with today’s hot water services.
Plumbers Mate smart phone app is now available.
The Plumbers Mate phone app offers, in one convenient place, all fault finding and diagnostic data for most Australian domestic electric storage water heaters. Plumbers Mate provides a step by step diagnostic process to assist you to successfully complete hot water repairs on a daily basis. The app includes pictures of most tests you will need to diagnose a fault. Phone assistance is available at a reasonable charge is available to licenced plumbers in Australia.